The Board will send the admit card by post at the correspondence addresses given by the candidates in their application forms.
- The exact place and name of the centre for the test shall be communicated along with admit card.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear from the centre other than the one allotted to him/her. No request for change of centre will be entertained under any circumstances. If any candidate unlawfully appears from a centre other than the one allotted, his/her candidature will be rejected out rightly and result will be quashed without making any correspondence with him/her in this regard whatsoever.
- Such eligible candidates who do not receive their valid admit card having his/her photograph printed on it three days before the examination, would be able to download their admit card from the Website of the Board i.e. hbse.nic.in. Such candidates may also contact personally the Board’s office at Bhiwani for this purpose during usual office hours i.e. 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. He/She would be required to bring adequate proof of having deposited his/her application form by the prescribed last date. He/she should also bring two copies of his/her latest passport size photograph and photocopy of the application form deposited by him/her.
- The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of admit card during transit. However, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact the office of the Board, if he/she does not receive his/her admit card along with adequate proof of having deposited his/her application form and two copies of recent passport size photograph, as pasted in the application from.
- No candidate will be admitted to the Examination centre unless he/she produces the valid Admit Card having his/her photograph printed on it. In case a candidate does not receive the Roll No. and does not appear in person at the Board H.Q. on the appointed dates up to one day before the examination, his/her request for issue of Roll No. will not be considered and he/she will not be permitted to appear in the examination without valid admit card.